Monday, April 2, 2012

The results are in..

Well they are in! Looks as if I placed 30th in my first race, and I was 10th in the women! I am extremely pleased with these results!! I know its strength like this that comes from above! I could not have done this without the strength God has given me! It amazes me that just about a year ago I was a out-of-shape, barely could run a mile kind of girl! Now I am finding myself addicted to my new found love of running!! Hard work, dedication and the power of God has brought me to much closer to being where I want to be! I am finding myself signing up for races left and right :)


 I want to thank my supportive husband who woke up early on his day off just to watch me run!
Erin for having the strength to run this race with me, I am super proud of you girl! You did awesome!! 
God for giving me the legs to run <3


The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please include your email if not already shown :)

The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38