Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year {2014}

Happy New Year!!
{2014}


I hope you all had a wonderful year, and that 2013 brought you so much Joy! The past year has been a wild roller coaster of life! We had a very blessed year and were able to do so much in the past year. I could not have thought of anyone better to have by my side than my wonderful husband. I know it has been a while since I have updated you all, but here I am! I am going to attempt to get better at this blogging fun!

We have been living in Florida for 16 months now! It has been an awesome experience for the both of us. Jake has been doing awesome working out of RSS Gainesville, and loves the impact he is making for our youth! He does a lot of volunteering and loves spending time helping others. He recently received a NAM for his hard work, so recruiting duty is proving to be great for his career!! I am very proud of him and all he does day in and day out. He is off to a course in VA for two months starting Friday- hope he packed warm clothes ;) I am positive he will do great and have fun up there! 

I have also been having a great time doing my work! I started working for an online personal training company this year, and I LOVE it!!! I love that I can train all over the world from the comfort of our living room. If you are interested in training, let me help- all you need is your body, internet and a computer with a webcam. Check out my page here WELLO . I also enjoying helping out in the community whenever I can! Along with working I have been busy with our newest member of the family, Macie! She is an adorable rescue we got back in April. She is our girl- can't imagine our family without her crazy self!
Thats our girl <3 p="">

Our biggest excitement of the year I would have to say is taking our honeymoon trip [finally]. We went to a ClubMed Resort in Port Saint Luice. We had an amazing trip and it was a much needed vacation for us both! The food was amazing--we definitely ate our share of food ;) We did so many amazing things from paddle boarding to flying trapeze! We highly recommend taking a trip to any of the ClubMed resorts all over the world!



We have had a huge pleasure of meeting some very amazing people in our time down here. I am so happy that we were put here! We just love all of our friends who've become family to us! We truly are blessed!! Without great people like you all in our life, we would not have the life we have <3 p="">

So, here is to another exciting year with what we believe will be our best year yet! We are so excited for wants to come--I have a feeling some big things are in store for us!!



“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.” —Neil Gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please include your email if not already shown :)

The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38