Thursday, September 20, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection!

As many of already know, I am a BzzAgent! I take survey's online and get sent different campaigns according to my survey's. Well right now I am trying out the new Glade expression collection! I had both the oil diffuser and the fragrance mister! I am so much in love with the scents too!! They are so inviting and the mixture of scents work out so wonderful!

For the oil diffuser I have the pinneapple and mangosteen and with the mister I have the cotton and Italian mandarin scent! I love the way they look too..they are not your typical Glade product! They actually have a sleek look and go with so many different style of decors!

I have coupons for $4 off the starter kit for the oil and $2 off the mister! If you want one let me know and I can get you them!! Trust me you will want these in your home!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please include your email if not already shown :)

The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38