Monday, July 30, 2012

Gluten free protein packed breakfast bread

Hey all! I realize I've been slacking a tad on the posting! Sorry about that, been a very busy couple of months!

So this morning I have an awesome healthy breakfast idea for you! This is gluten free, low fat, sugar free(depending on the protein you use) !! Is is very delicious too! 4 ingredients and takes about 2.5 minutes to make!! I call it protein bread! While it's not actually bread you will think it is with the taste!


Protein Bread

2 scoops protein of choice(I use sugar free adds up to about 90 calories)
1 egg white
Splash of almond milk(or any milk you choose)
Cinnamon- optional

In a microwave safe bowl mix the first three ingredients together until it forms a good batter like form. It will be a tad like an egg white form! I then topped it with a dash of cinnamon.

Put in the microwave for 2 minutes and TADA!! You have yourself a low far sugar free breakfast that is to die for!! It tastes just like your protein and it's a better way to take in protein than always drinking it :)

Try it out today and let me know what you think!! I'm thinking next time of adding some mashed banana or mixed fruit into the mix!!

Enjoy your Monday ladies and gents <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please include your email if not already shown :)

The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38